kody * jessie * reagan * dax * rusty
congratulations!
He's all Kody! Congrats guys!
Talk about a little boy looking like his daddy! Wow!! Congrats! You are a great mom! Maybe I will get up the courage to have another one some day! :)
Hey Jess- congrats! When i heard you were up at the hospital i was so excited for you guys. If he would have just waited twelve more minutes he could have shared his birthday wih eliza. Hope all is going well!-your favorite/coolest cousin
Those are pretty cute pictures...keep 'em coming! I want new pictures everyday...Got It??? Love ya!
Hi! It is your favorite/coolest cousin. He is darling and I can't wait to come meet him in a month. CONGRATS!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
congratulations!
He's all Kody! Congrats guys!
Talk about a little boy looking like his daddy! Wow!! Congrats! You are a great mom! Maybe I will get up the courage to have another one some day! :)
Hey Jess- congrats! When i heard you were up at the hospital i was so excited for you guys. If he would have just waited twelve more minutes he could have shared his birthday wih eliza. Hope all is going well!
-your favorite/coolest cousin
Those are pretty cute pictures...keep 'em coming! I want new pictures everyday...Got It??? Love ya!
Hi! It is your favorite/coolest cousin. He is darling and I can't wait to come meet him in a month. CONGRATS!!
Post a Comment