Well, I'm sure everyone knows what parade and carnival this would be! Yes, that would be the famous preston night rodeo weekend! It has officially began, and you just can't get away without going at least one night. (especially now with kids) It is pretty fun to watch the kids at the carnival, they have a ton of fun on the rides. We went with Nat, Travis and their kids, and Chauncey, his wife and boy Drake. It was good to see some people I haven't seen for awhile, other than I wasn't very excited to be 9 months pregnant at the time of seeing everybody! :) Needless to say, I had some pretty good cankles from walking around by the end of the night. Anyway, pics are my good lookin son Dax at the parade (he got tons of candy for us!), Reagan riding on her dance teams float, and carni pics. I hope you all have a great rodeo weekend! I went to the Dr. today, and she said probably sometime in the next week, so everybody cross your fingers for me and baby Rusty! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Gotta love the famous preston night rodeo!!:) Looks like you guys had fun! Good luck with the baby birthin'!!:) Love ya.
Post a Comment