Oh my how the time is flying by! I only have 3 more weeks off from work! And those of you reading this at Dr. Kelley's, I miss you guys tons, just not the coming to work everyday...:) Rusty Kruiz is getting so big already. I remember this feeling with my other kids, it's so hard to see them grow up so fast. He's been such a sweet baby boy, we just love watching his crazy little facial expressions, and talking to him! Reag and Dax continue to be great big bro and sis, thanks guys!
Monday, August 25, 2008
3 weeks old!
Oh my how the time is flying by! I only have 3 more weeks off from work! And those of you reading this at Dr. Kelley's, I miss you guys tons, just not the coming to work everyday...:) Rusty Kruiz is getting so big already. I remember this feeling with my other kids, it's so hard to see them grow up so fast. He's been such a sweet baby boy, we just love watching his crazy little facial expressions, and talking to him! Reag and Dax continue to be great big bro and sis, thanks guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I miss you more...now come back to work! :)
Oh he is growing.. He is so cute.. Does he look more like Kody or you? I think he looks like Kody but who can really tell in pictures.. Oh thats so sad you have to go back to work.. I love your blog.. This is Cindy Kody's cousin.. Cute puppies too..
3 weeks already? that has gone by fast. my mom and i want to come up and see you guys.
I can't believe it's been more than 3 weeks already!! I still need to come up and see you guys. He's just cute as can be!
Jessie and Kody,
Rusty is adorable. I have checked your blog several times since he arrived but I have been to lazy to comment. Let me say once again that he is a doll, I am sending a picture of him and all the other growing Smith relatives to Michael.
I hope to see your gang next week when we come to Utah.
Hi Jessie, your family and baby sure are cute and growing!
Only 3 more weeks until I have you back again?? Wow! I miss you TONS at work, and look forward to your return but make sure and enjoy your time off!
see ya, Heidi
Post a Comment