So, yes, I'm desperatly trying to find people to buy my beautiful puppies. Their only about 5 1/2 weeks old, but I want to get some people lined up. So if any of ya'll know anyone wanting a adorable little puppy, send them my way!!! :) They have been so fun for the kids to play with, all 8 of them come chasing after me right when I walk out the back door to feed them...it's the cutest thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi there this is Monique Van Orden. Your little guy is sooo adorable I cant believe he is here and already 3 weeks old..! I am commenting because I absolutely love your puppies and I would totally want one if me and travis get this house we might buy. We should know in the next week or so and I will let you know if we do. I was also wondering what the price is for a female puppy. Thanks again...! Bye :)
Post a Comment