I can't believe my little girl is already 7 years old! It has gone by so fast....! Reagan started a whole new chapter of life for me, and we've been together through it all and I love her more and more everyday! (if that's possible) She is so smart and just brings calmness and joy to everybody's life. We had a little family party at Grandma and Grandpa Hansens house and reagan got alot of nice things. Her fav present of the night was her much anticipated nintendo DS. She's definately earned it, she's a great helper and such a good girl! HAPPY BIRTHDAY REAG! WE LOVE YOU TONS!!!
Friday, August 8, 2008
Reagan turns 7! WOW!!!
I can't believe my little girl is already 7 years old! It has gone by so fast....! Reagan started a whole new chapter of life for me, and we've been together through it all and I love her more and more everyday! (if that's possible) She is so smart and just brings calmness and joy to everybody's life. We had a little family party at Grandma and Grandpa Hansens house and reagan got alot of nice things. Her fav present of the night was her much anticipated nintendo DS. She's definately earned it, she's a great helper and such a good girl! HAPPY BIRTHDAY REAG! WE LOVE YOU TONS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Reagan!!! Wow, time flies by...I remember the day she was born and it doesn't seem like it was 7 years ago!! Those pictures of her are adorable...I love her smile!
Post a Comment