I can't believe he's almost 1 month old! It seems like I was just still whining about being prego! :) Rusty Kruiz definately rules the house, he decides when I get to eat, sleep and clean....I don't know how it's all going to pan out when I go back to work, but I'm sure we'll figure it out!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Rusty is 4 weeks old...
I can't believe he's almost 1 month old! It seems like I was just still whining about being prego! :) Rusty Kruiz definately rules the house, he decides when I get to eat, sleep and clean....I don't know how it's all going to pan out when I go back to work, but I'm sure we'll figure it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So cute!! I can't believe he is 4 weeks already!! Time has to stop! Love ya.
Post a Comment