Sunday, August 17, 2008

Rusty, 2 weeks old...

Daddy and his little man, we were getting ready to go to the fair to get some yummy scones!
Rusty loves his stroller, and being outside.
2 weeks old
Oh how the time flys by! (Even when your not getting any sleep!) We have been so busy with our new little addition, it seems like time is even going by faster than before. School starts this week, I can't believe it. My used to be baby is going to kindergarten, and it freaks me out! We're doing good though, thanks everyone for your comments and for coming to see us.

3 comments:

The Perry Family said...

His pictures are so cute, He is changing such much, I can't believe how much they change everyday. Kody looks like a proud dad, I bet he's lovin' ever minute of it. Lets get together sometime soon!! I miss you guys!

Kandice said...

I can't believe it's been two weeks already...time goes by too fast! I love your pictures, you guys are so cute! Love ya!

Unknown said...

those are the cutest photos of your baby on the bike and you can so tell Cody is loving being a new daddy!!