Tuesday, August 5, 2008

IT'S A BOY!!!






Rusty is here! 8 pounds 3 ounces, 20 inches long! We couldn't be more happy. It all started on Sunday morning...and I didn't really want to miss my epidural this time so I told Kody that maybe we should drive down to Logan and walk around until it was time to go to the hospital. We got to the hospital at 6:00p.m. and Rusty arrived at 11:48p.m. August 3rd. Kody was so good. I have such a wonderful husband, and I just want everyone to know how much I love and appreciate him. He was so calm, funny, and supportive, we had a great experience together getting our son here! Rusty doesn't appear to have red hair like his dad, but other than that, he looks just like him! (I think) Kody thinks he sees a hint of red in his hair, so I guess we'll have to wait and see. He's been a wonderful little baby so far, and I remember the great love that you can all of a sudden have for such a little human being. Kody has been smiling from ear to ear, and has already gotten pretty protective against the mean nurses making him cry! :) Reagan and Dax were so cute when they came to see their baby brother, I can't wait to see how they are with him in the coming days. Just thought I'd post a few pics for your entertainment! (many more to come)...I just want to thank my parents and Kody's for being so supportive and helpful, we love you all so much.

1 comment:

Kandice said...

Yeah!!! He's finally here! Your pictures are so cute, can't wait to come up and see him! I hope he has red hair coming! Love ya!