Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Our little "Kruizer"!


DADDY'S LITTLE MAN!

So we had Jeremi Broadhurst come take some pictures of our little Rusty last night, they are going to turn out so cute I think! She did a great job. He was so good and only pee'd once, and it was on dad so that was even better! Ha ha You can't tell me that these harley pics don't make you just want to cry because of the pure love for it! :) Kod and I were totally pumped about these....I just couldn't get enough! I'm thinkin he could probably pull off Harley Davidsons next ad!

6 comments:

The Perry Family said...

SO CUTE!!!! I'm sure this was Kod's idea :)

Kandice said...

Those are so cute!! I love the Harley one, Josh is starting to want a Harley lately...look what you've started!!:) I want to see all the pictures when you get them back.

The Van Ordens said...

Hey there its Monique Van Orden. I think your little guy is just so adorable..! I cant believe he is here already wow. Those pictures are just the cutest pictures that I have ever seen. I hope all is well with everyone and we all need to get together sometime soon. Let me know k. Bye ;)

Michelle W. Nate said...

Hey Jess, I love the pics on the Harley. I survived day 1 and 2 at the office. It's been fun. Hope you are doing great. See you soon. Michelle Nate

Anonymous said...

Hey I miss ya around at work. Can I bring a little something over next week? Hopefully I will be over this cold by then and won't have to stay away. I don't know if your up for visitors and all but just let me know. Take Care.
Katie

the rutledge's- said...

Hey Jess..the pictures are so cute. What a little stud on that Harley. Could you take me on a ride someday? I have always wanted to ride a motorcycle.