Monday, August 11, 2008

Rusty Kruiz is 1 week old!

Our little King!
Our little guy all wrapped up! (in daddy's fav blanket of course) :)
1 Week old pic.
My cute family!
I can't believe its already been 1 week...our little guy is growing up so fast, but we've loved every moment of it! We both feel so tired, but I think that we're running on straight adrenaline because we're so excited to have him here with us. The newborn stage is definitely a challenging time, but I feel that I am pretty prepared this time and know what to expect from my first two experiences! Daddy is doing a wonderful job, and has helped me out a ton! I love to watch him with Rusty, you can just feel his pure love for the little guy! :) I love the little squeaky sounds that he makes, and how he always has his little bum sticking out when we hold him! He's been such a sweet spirit in our home...

5 comments:

The Perry Family said...

oh wow- that did go fast!! he's getting cuter everyday!!

Kandice said...

I can't believe it's been a week already!! Time goes by too fast. He is so cute! Love ya!

the rutledge's- said...

What a cute little man! I love the Harley blanket, fits perfectly. Hope your doing good.

The Foster's said...

Jess, he's too cute. Love the 1 week old pic, captures all his cute boyish features. And the Harley pics,who could resist them? Totally Kod's boy.

~Our Family~ said...

Hey there.. I didn't know you had your little man.. This is Kody's cousin Cindy some how I found your blog off of someone elses blog I hope you don't mind... You can check mine out if you want. Oh he is such a beautiful baby. When you were talking about kody holding him and he is so good with him it brought tears to my eyes.. I love my cousin.. I don't say that to many.. You guys take care. Enjoy Rusty while he is tiny they grow so fast.. Much love. I love your pictures with the harley. ~Cindy~