Well, I was a bit of a slacker the last few weeks and just got his 1 yr. pictures....but super stoked about how they turned out! He is the cutest little thing, but was totally being a crazy dude at the session! :) Such a fun, but WILD stage....
Jess, can't get over how stinkin' cute these turned out. You lucky mom, good pictures are hard to find at this age. And like always, the outfit is perfect. Love, love these pictures!!!
Very Cute Jess! I have a hard time getting my boys pictures taken on time also. It's ok they wont really care the age they are just that they have pictures of themselves growing up 8-)
5 comments:
Jess, can't get over how stinkin' cute these turned out. You lucky mom, good pictures are hard to find at this age. And like always, the outfit is perfect. Love, love these pictures!!!
Very Cute Jess! I have a hard time getting my boys pictures taken on time also. It's ok they wont really care the age they are just that they have pictures of themselves growing up 8-)
Love his hair cut. I haven't seen him forever! Too cute!!!
-Trisha
Jess- so cute! Those big smiles are the best.
I can't believe that Rusty is alrady one. Time flies by even faster when they are not your own. Your family looked so cute the other day!
Post a Comment