So....my baby boy turned one on Monday, and I'm kinda struggling with it! :) Pretty sure this is my last baby, so I don't want it to go by this fast....! He was super spoiled of course, and loved to make a mess of his cake, but not necessarily eat it. ha ha He is such a little go-er and loves to have all the attention on him! He's becoming such a better sleeper lately so that's totally helped mom out. Some of his favs.... All animals: loves horses, cows, and dogs. Loves to play with Daxton's cars, trucks, etc and of course mess up Reagan's doll house! He loves to play outside and go on stroller rides. He's still a binky baby and is in LOVE with his Blanky. :) (too cute) He's not walking yet, and honestly doesn't even care to try...he's totally content with crawling @ 50 mph and walking only with his little push cars. We love this little guy so much and he has the cutest little personality! HaPpY 1ST BirThDaY Rusty Kruiz!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Where did the time go?! Happy Birthday Rusty!
Its crazy our BABIES are one!! Looks like he got spoiled & had a good birthday. We need to let them play. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUSTY!
I can't believe he's one already, time goes by too fast! Happy Birthday Rusty!
Jess- I can't believe he is already one! Time flies. What a little handsome man thought!
Holy crap, that went fast. Love the first b-day parties, he still melts my heart, covered in frosting and all. Still up for taking him for your night out, wanna kiss his little cheeks!! Happy 1st Rust!!
Can't believe how they get so big so fast, I think that you should have one more so he can have a buddy.
Post a Comment