I definately feel a little older this year sending my Reagan to the Oakwood for 3rd Grade! Totally crazy feeling for me, but she's awesome and was so ready to go back and get learnin'! Daxton is going into 1st Grade...ALL DAY! Mixed emotions about it, because it makes my life easier to have them on the same schedule, but he used to be my baby, and has grown up to be such a handsome, crazy big boy! :) Anyhow, they had a great first day...Homework, here we come! (blah)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What cute kids Jess! I can't believe they are that old either. Time sure does fly!
They look so cute Jess, can't believe they are that old either. We are old...before long they'll be driving! Now that's a scary thought for ya, remember us driving around. Oh no!!!
They are so cute, Reagan is going to look just like you! You can't have kids that old already, you're making me feel old! And I'm with Nat about the driving, that's SCARY! Love ya girlie!
Jess, They are such cute kids. Styling too:) What a cute family you have. I bet its nice to get back into the swing of things but sad that summer is over!
So cute!
Post a Comment