It's been a another birthday week at our house! My little (now big) girl is 8 years old.... Reagan is the best little girl I could ask for, we have so much fun with her at our house and I'm so thankful for everything she is! I feel like she's so mature for her age, which might partially be my fault for making her help me all the time, but she's awesome. She had a fun little sleepover with her good friend Jaycee, and went to the Fun Park all day Saturday. We were gonna go swimming, but we got rained out! Anyway...it was a good weekend, Happy 8th Birthday Reagan...We LOVE you!
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Reagan! I can't believe you are 8 already, time goes by too fast.
Jess how do you have an 8 year old?! That's insane, we can't be that old. She's so beautiful, just like her momma!
Please tell her Happy Birthday for me. She is such a cutie!
Oh how I love that sweet Reagan. So glad she came in the world that 8 years ago. Happy birthday cute girl, you are so welcome at our house anytime!!!! Hope you had the best day ever.
Post a Comment