Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Carnival / parade / etc.

Rusty Kruiz and Dad...getting ready for parade!
Jaydee, Riley and Reagan in front of the mud monster "big boy"

"The Troublemakers"! (As if you can't tell) :)
Aunt Jamie and Dax on the "whirly ride"

Rusty Kruiz LOVED the merry-go-round

...a.k.a....Crazy weekend! We kinda had a busy one this last weekend, but also way fun. The kids always look forward to the parade and stuff, and I had a booth that I sat at all weekend, so thanks to all my babysitters! Kody and Forrest Rode in the parade Sat. night, so the kids had super fun riding on the trailer throwing otterpops! :)
Reagan was a little hesitant this year about riding some of the "bigger kid" rides, but yet we couldn't talk Dax out of it! He wanted to ride everything....and I was terrified that someone was gonna get puked all over! ha ha Anyhow...he made it through the zipper, some other fast whirly thing, and thank goodness the ring of fire broke, because that was also on his list! He probably would have gone on more but he couldn't talk any of us to go with him....ha ha. Anyhow, fun weekend. Reag did the rodeo with her friends family while we ate the burgers and cotton candy!

1 comment:

Kandice said...

Gotta love rodeo weekend in good ole P-town! The watch band my mom bought from you is so cute, she loves it. I wish I could have gone up there to see you, we need to get together sometime again. Love ya.