So, we finally got to go on a little Harley trip this last weekend...and it was so fun to get out of town and on the road for a few days! My mom and sister took the kids and it was very much appreciated! :) (thanks guys) I feel like being a parent you have to get out and away every once in awhile to stay sane, so this was just what we needed. :) It's been quite awhile since we've just gotten to get on the bikes and go away, and I forgot how much I love it! I think I've truly found my hobby for life... it is so relaxing to me to drive through the pretty forests and canyons and stop whenever you want. We went to Jackson the first night and then up through Yellowstone to Cody, WY. It was a long ride home on Sunday for the tush, but really pretty sight seeing! It was only us two, so we didn't get very many pictures, but it was beautiful! Thanks Kod for a wonderful weekend...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sooo fun Jess, still waiting for my ride;) And you are such a hot, harley mama!!! Love seeing you all geared up.
Jess I'm so glad you guys finally got to go out on a ride. You guys look hot and sounds like tons of fun.
Hey looks like great fun! My brother offered up his bike for us to go on a ride i'm soo excited!!
Jess, Looks like such a fun get away. We need to get together one weekend with no kiddos! Let me know when works for you guys so we can get it planned!!
Post a Comment