Monday, September 7, 2009

New Family Pictures...

So, we finally went out and got some updated Family Pictures a few weeks ago, while everyone was around. It's hard to get Izzy and Jamie here @ the same time, so we tried to take advantage! :) Anyhow...think they turned out pretty cute, thanks to my cousin Michelle, she's awesome.


...da whole fam...
Me and my reag....

CoUsiNs

sister Jamie, brother Andy, me
...The Grandkids...

Grandma, pa, and the kiddos...


...OUr FaMilY...


7 comments:

The Foster's said...

Jess, they turned out amazing. Love them and can't believe the smiles you caught of Rust. So cute!!!

Kandice said...

So cute Jessie! Your family is adorable and I miss Mike and Jana!:) Izzy is so cute, too. What fun grandkids you guys are giving your parents. Love you.

Jen said...

Super cute pics of the family!!

Tosha said...

Jess I love your family. I have so many good memories of all of you! You look so beautiful...seriously, you are so photogenic!

Vicki said...

Very good pics Jess! now yoa don't have to do that again for a while! Everybody looks so happy and healthy!

Michelle W. Nate said...

Your family pictures are great! I love the colors too.

The Daley's said...

Pretty dang cute ;)