Well, I decided that I could post like 50 pictures of christmas, but it would take forever, so I'll condense the week! :) I just love this holiday, and love capturing my kids all excited on camera! Christmas is so much more enjoyable when you have children to share it with. This was Rusty's first christmas of course, and it was great. We had a room full of wrapping paper and toys, and Kruiz was just mesmorized! :) Reagan's 8th christmas favs consisted of an ipod (thanks grandma) american girl doll stuff, and Nintendo Ds games. (and girly stuff of course) Daxton was totally impressed with the Wii (thanks again grandma), mariokart, hulk hands, Tag reading system and cars of course. Rusty got a few little toys, and his main little gift was the "rainforest jumperoo!" woo-hoo! We hope he loves this thing! Kody's xmas presents consisted of some shoes, clothes, and a new TV (thanks santa) ha ha. And MY santa gave me some cool glasses, itunes card, skullcandy and new phone! totally love it...thanks Kod. I love my little family so much, and I'm so thankful that we get to spend so much time together this holiday season. Hope everyone had a great christmas!
Friday, December 26, 2008
Touch of christmas...!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like you had a great Christmas! Santa is awesome. Your kids are so dang cute. We definitley need to get together. Love you guys.
Hey Jess, I am so glad your Christmas was so fun. I still need to get you your gift...hope you don't mind that it's late. :) Maybe I can get it to you next week sometime. Love your blog posts.
Post a Comment