Rusty was 5 months old on Saturday...and still our main project right now! :) He pretty much decides what we do and where, but we love our little kruizer more and more everyday! He still doesn't sleep great at night, so mom might have to finally do the "cry till they do sleep" thing. I've been dreading this but I think it's now or never. His little personality gets cuter everyday....love ya Rusty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh that is hard for moms that have to work when baby doesn't sleep very good at night.. I have been blessed both of my boys slept through the night a 1 month old.. Hey how do you get your text to go big and small I have tried to figure that out.. I must be stuck on stupid... LOL...He is growing. I can't believe he is already 5 months now.. Wow time flies...
Hey Jess Kandice keeps sayin we should get together so I finally set a date, Feb 6th, Dinner and a movie let me know if that will work?
Post a Comment