Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Birthday MOM...!

Just wanted to give a huge "shout out" to my Mom...Jana Hansen. HaPpY BiRtHDaY!!! She's an amazing mother, and I know everyone says it...but my mom is the best that any girl could have! Thank you mom for everything that you do for me and my family, and your the best example and Grandma to my children. Hope you have a GrEAt dAy! We LOvE you ToNs!

Reagan, Grandma, Daxton...Grandma always take the kids for play days at the fun park!

Grandma and Newborn baby Rusty...She's always here for me when I need her!

My Mom, myself, and Dad...Awesome parents! (kinda sick pic of me...options were few)

Grandma and the kiddos at Christmas...

Rusty and G-ma ...

2 comments:

The Foster's said...

I think I agree with you, your mom is the best!!!

Kandice said...

Happy Birthday Jana! Jess, you do have an awesome mom! I might even forgive her for being a Yankee fan just cause she's the best!