Saturday, January 17, 2009

baby loves licorice...

Rusty has discovered that licorice is pretty tasty! This little guy has been pretty stubborn with eating his baby food or tasting real food...so we thought it was pretty cute when he went to town on this! Reag also thought it was funny to let him hold the milk jug, He gets all excited when you put any kind of pop bottle, jug or container in his hands....cute little kruizer man!

Yummy milk...pop the top REag! :) "Don't stare at me while i'm eating!" ha ha
He's always so serious...

GoOd StUfF!!!



5 comments:

Kandice said...

Cute! I love how he's trying to eat the milk carton. Licorice is yummy! You down for a girls night on Feb 6th? We should try to get as many together as we can...that's be so fun!

Anonymous said...

i know I've asked you this before but....Where did you get that seat he is in? I've looked everywhere.

The Perry Family said...

I love how he is always in his cute little chair!! Can he sit up yet?! We need to get together I bet the babes would love to sit and play now days!

Nicole said...

Such a cute little fam!! I havent seen your little guy forever - I bet he's growin up so fast. So CUTE!!

Vicki said...

K sooo Where should we eat and we'll decide what movie while were eating. Feb 6th at like six? INPUT???