Well....school was cancelled for the "icy road conditions" so the kids joined me for a morning of cleaning house and lunch at Artic Circle! We were starting to get Reag all dressed up for her dance performance, but it also got cancelled due to weather! Reag says..."Dang it Mom, the weather ruins everything in my life!" I thought it was pretty cute and funny. Reagan loves school and was excited to perform, so hopefully next friday will be more promising for her! :) Dad was not around, so we just popped in a movie and enjoyed eachother's company around our fun new TV! Dax has been a huge fan of his MarioKart game on the wii....so we've had alot of competitions going down in our house! (Of course him and dad smoke us girls)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love Mario Kart! The banana chairs were so fun, I loved them. What fun day staying home with your babies and having fun. Love ya.
Post a Comment