Thursday, December 4, 2008

4 months old

Bibs are a must these days...total slober monster! :)
Rusty loves tub time!!! He's a big splasher

The famous half grin...it takes lots of work to get a big smile for the camera!


Rusty Kruiz was 4 months old on the 3rd. I can't believe how fast he's growing! I don't take him to the Dr. for another couple weeks, but I'm pretty sure he's around 17 pounds at least. :) We love his thunder thighs and he's got the cutest fuzzy hair that gets longer every day! (it really won't stay down, it's straight fuzz...lol)
Rusty's loves:
bathtime
smiling at daddy
his soft blanket's
grandma kathie
being naked!
his singing toys
binky (most of the time)
sleeping in his car seat
walking around
watching tv with his bro and sis
sitting in his little orange chair
Rusty hates:
smiling for the camera
taking long naps (not a good thing for me)
pretty much anytime your not paying all your attention to him! :)

He can almost role from his tummy to back by himself, and I'm excited to try out the jumper he's getting for christmas. I think he'll love it! He still doesn't sleep through the night, but it's at a point where I can at least deal. :) We are totally loving our little new addition. He is such a good baby for the most part, and I'm just so happy that he's healthy and growing like a weed...


3 comments:

The Perry Family said...

Aw look at little Rusty, he is getting so big! I love the half smile one, super cute. We need to come over & play.

Jen said...

Where has the time gone?! He's getting so big and SO cute!

Becky Sue said...

What a cutie! Your little kiddies are so sweet!