I just have to vent about the frustrations that hopefully most mothers go through when someone wakes up your sleeping baby! First of all, it most likely took you like 15 minutes to finally get him to sleep and then someone walks in the room screaming and it makes you want to scream! :) I don't mean to sound crazy, but I remember this same problem with my older children... Anyways....I love starring at babies when they sleep, and Rusty has this little seahorse that sings lullaby's that he loves to hold
on to while he falls asleep! too cute...
1 comment:
Oh how precious is he is.. I missed you guys at the christmas party.. If you were there I didn't she you or I stayed in my own little nutshell... Rusty is growing... Anyway you guys have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.. Love ya.
Post a Comment