Sunday, December 14, 2008

HaPPY sNoW dAY!

Reagan gettin' ready to rock out!
All dressed and ready to go! Doesn't she look super cute? We love dressing up for dance performances, etc.

Me and Rusty decided to stay in during the sItalicnow storm

Dyna was totally diggin' chasing her ball in the snow
My SnOw AnGeLs!

I must admit that I'm not a huge fan of winter, but I don't mind an occasional good snow storm! Especailly since it's almost christmas, and it makes it more real. :) Anyway...the kids had a good time playing in the snow, and even Kody sat out there in it! (He hBoldates winter) Reagan's Rising Stars concert was Saturday night, and she did a wonderful job! I think it's such a great thing for kids to be able to preform in front of so many people. I've never been to a Rising Stars concert before, so I definately learned what Italicit's all about. Such a community affair! lol Anyway...a good dose holiday cheer this weekend!

2 comments:

chelsea said...

Hey Jessie I came upon your blog a couple weeks ago. So good to see your little family and all that is going on in your life! Rusty is so cute! Hope all is well. Stay in touch!

The Foster's said...

Fun pictures, Reag looks adorable (I so wish I could have came) and that picture of Rusty in his little thingamabob is hilarious.