Tuesday, December 23, 2008

HoTeL FuN...

After our Christmas party on Sunday night, we decided to stay down in Bountiful at a hotel that night so we didn't have to drive home late at night! The kids had a great time swimming, and it's always fun to stay in hotels when your little. (one of my fav. past times) There's just something about elevators, ice machines, swimming pools and a combined room that is exciting! Anyway...minus the whole NOT SLEEPING factor, we had a good time.

DaX, iZzY, KrUiz and rEaG all in their matching pj's that Aunt Debbie gave them at the party...Thanks Debbie! We always have so much fun at her party...

RusTy KrUiZ and his sis ReAg
"The cRaZy ones" (dax and izzy)

My CuTe little guys...

Reag and Dax swimming. Their like little fish, they loved every minute of it!...Rusty had his first swimming experience also, but I didn't have my camera on me! DANG...anyway, he totally loved it too.

5 comments:

Michelle W. Nate said...

Glad you got to go anyway. Hope it all worked out at work.

Anonymous said...

HI! Your family is so cute. Hey where did you get that seat Rusty is in? It's such a great idea. Let me know. Have a Merry Christmas.

Kandice said...

I love love love staying in hotels! It's always so fun. I'm glad you guys had a great time. Love ya.

The Foster's said...

Gotta love those hotel stays. They all look so cute in their jammies. And you probably noticed I copied you on your creative font idea. lol Merry Christmas Girl!!Can't wait to see Reag & Dax on Christmas!

The Perry Family said...

I love the jammies :) I always loved hotels when I was younger too-now it just sucks when you want to stay there & there are so darn expensive :P Your kids are gorgeous. Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!!