Friday, September 19, 2008

So, we think our dog is so funny...Kody loves to get her howling, and I just sit and laugh my guts out! Nothing like watching my husband and dog sing in harmony! We love you Dyna...

5 comments:

The Perry Family said...

How funny! She can sure hold those howls out...

Michelle W. Nate said...

I can't believe how long she'll go for. Does she only do that with Kody? I had a dog that would do that any time Happy Birthday was sung. It is so funny. I don't know what is funnier...Dyna or Kody.

~Our Family~ said...

Holy cow... That is so funny.. I have never heard a dog do it that long for.. Wow...

Kandice said...

That's hilarious!! They are so on key!:)

Kandice said...

They should go on tour together! They harmonize so well and Dyna has great range...I have no idea what I'm talking about!:)
Love you guys~