Friday, September 19, 2008

Daxton's new thing for the moment...soccer!

Soccer boy himself!

Watchin' Dax's soccer game...
I love being outside in the sun, don't want summer to end...!
Daxton started soccer a couple weeks ago, and totally loves it. I think it is so good for him! My boy has a ton of energy (as mothers of boys will understand) and this helps to wear him out. Plus he loves any sport right now as long as it involves a ball! :) I don't really know my stuff when it comes to soccer, but looks like I have to learn now! I just love watching my children grow and do new things...He tries super hard, and I'm so proud of him.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yay!! You're a soccer mom now!

The Perry Family said...

How fun! That'll sure burn some of his energy off. Love the pictures!! So cute!!