I just wanted to dedicate this post to my grandma. I couldn't ask for anything about her to change, she is the best all around. I have been very fortunate to have great grandparents on each side of my family. My Grandpa Hansen passed away this last February, and there's not a day that I don't think of him...and this lady also means the world to me. She is my second mother, and practically raised me when my mom was at work. She's always been here for me whenever I need anything, and somehow always makes me feel better just to see her face. This is a picture of her with her 14 out of 15 great-grand children! They all managed to be there at once which is a total miracle, so it was a great night for her. I would also like to brag that I have the oldest great-grand child and currently the youngest!
Happy birthday grandma, and heres to many more!

1 comment:
How sweet! I love your grandma. I remember going over to her house on our breaks from work while she was watching Reagan, she is always so nice.
Post a Comment