Thursday, September 25, 2008

ALL BOY!!!



Well, this post is definatly not one of my favorites cause it grosses me out, but I have to show what my Dax is up to. He is such a boy, crazy, loud, so energetic, and likes slimy stuff! I've mentioned before the crazy amount of toads, frogs, and salamanders in our window wells. Well one day Daxton and the neighbor boy Mark decided to find some more to put underneath our tramp. So of course Kody floods out the window well, and they captured 15 salamanders and frogs! Yuck! I made Dad take the pics, cause I didn't even want to go out there. Yes, that bowl is full of them...

4 comments:

~Our Family~ said...

Jess, That is gross, but boys will be boys.. You can't keep them clean for nothing at least my boy.. Anyway I just wanted you to know that I'm going to have to change my blog to private so leave me your email on my blog I have the comments moderated right now so no one sells your email.. I would love for you to be able to still see our family if you want too... Love the blog..

~Our Family~ said...

oops not sells your email I mean't sees it silly me...

Kandice said...

Ew,ew,ew. That's gross. I'd stay inside, too!

the rutledge's- said...

Hey Jess- I think I would be afraid of those too. Dax is such a handsome kid though.