Rusty had a beautiful blessing today performed by his Grandpa Golightly! Kimber did an awesome job, he really is the best father-in-law ever. Thank you... I just love pics of Rusty and Kod together, he is such a proud dad, I think he looks more like him everyday. (love you kod)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ahhh...he so cute. I hear that your coming back to work soon. I can't believe how fast 6 weeks went by. Enjoy you time with your cute little boy.
Hey those are some great photos! Congratulations on the baby blessing! I'm excited to hear you're coming back to work on the 15th! Hooray!
Oh I just love pictures of father and son.. They are so handsome.. Uncle Kimber is a great man.. What a beautiful family you have... Thanks for your comment on my blog. I hope you don't mind me finding you and keeping track of your life..
He looks so much like Kody now it's crazy. The blessing turned out nice!! What a fun day for the both of us & our little guys!
Post a Comment