
Kruizer is growing so fast! Kody is working over at the nucor shutdown this week, and we miss him terribly! We had to take a drive over there thursday afternoon so he could see how fast his boy was growing, (plus I think he misses us too)! Anyway, these are just a couple cute pics of him this past week.
7 comments:
What a little stud!
He looks so adorable in his stylish outfits. Thank you for asking me to work for you. I hope you are happy to be back to work and Monday is a great one for you. Thanks again.
He is so cute! I love all his cute clothes. You two made an adorable baby!
What a cute little man.. I remember when mine was that tiny... Keep smiling...
How precious. I think in the gap outfit he looks like you, more than Kody. He is so cute though, I can't beleive how big he is already. We need to get together & let the boys play :]
I loved seeing the pic of your grandma. I have always loved her- she is such a cute and neat lady! She looks exactly the same too! Also... I have never seen a daughter that looks to much like her mother. Reagan (apelling?) is so cute and looks just like you!!! Your little guys are so handsome- love ya! Oh and PS... I never heard how you and Kody got together... I was on the mission I think?
He is sooo cute!! I was wondering who took his baby pictures on the harley - I love them. I am looking for someone to take our family pictures.
Post a Comment