Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Toads...



I know this sounds kinda creepy, but at our house we have a plethora of TOADS! It really is disgusting, but Reag, Dax, (Kody) and all the neighbor kids dig it! They have been down in our window wells ever since we moved in and each year seems to bring more and different ones (there are also salamanders). Izzy was up the other day and Kody got her to hold a 'baby toad' in her hand. It was pretty cute...and she was all good until it decided to jump! (slightly scary) I just think it's so cute when little kids discover new and different things like that, and she was so daring for a little girl! Go Izz...I haven't even ever held one!

3 comments:

Kandice said...

She is so cute! That would freak me out to have toads and salamanders in my window wells! Does Dyna try to eat them? Ringo would!

Kaydee said...

Hey Jess!
Nice to have finally found you in the blog world!! I hope that everything is great with you guys! I didn't even know that you were pregnant! I am way out of the loop!! My little Kynzee just turned one yesterday! Your kids are so big now- how cute are they!! Tell your mom and dad "hi" for me! Love ya

the rutledge's- said...

Hi Jess- I saw Izzy at Grandma's the other day. She is so cute and can talk so well. I think she looks a ton like Andy.

Your almost there with the baby! Hang in there.