Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Logan pool...





So, right after I just got down telling you all about how I don't really like to go to the public pools, I got roped into going! :) And it was crowded, and pricey just as I remembered but we had a pretty good time! Reagan is like a fish and made me promise that we'd go at least once, so she brought her friend Savannah Selley. Plus my friends Lacey and Nicole went with their kids, so that always makes it better to have someone to talk to! All and all it was a fun day, and hopefully we can get together more often and play! Lacey's little boy in the pic is Brock, and Cole's little girls name is Shae. They are so cute!

1 comment:

Kandice said...

That looks like it was fun. I can't believe Lacey has 2 kids and Nicole has one. Man, I need to get me some of those!:)