Sunday, July 20, 2008

Our cute puppies...



This has officially become my new obsession...puppies! It's actually been pretty good for me I think, because it takes my mind off of wanting my project here NOW. :) I'm just trying to help out Dyna with all her motherly duties, and she is continuing to do an awesome job. We had to take the pups in yesterday to get their tails docked and dew claws removed. That was definately a work out! Dyna wasn't very happy about us loading them all up and leaving, so Dad sat in the back with her as I carried them in 3 at a time to get the duty done. (of course, I get the 'mean person' job!) But all in all, I think it went pretty well, and Dyna was ok when we got back home. I just thought these were a few more cute pics, and we figured out that we have 3 girls, and 5 boys!

3 comments:

Kandice said...

They are so cute!! The vet visit doesn't sound like very much fun though! When they get bigger I want to come see them...we'll give Dyna a little time to be a mom first! Love ya.

Kylie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kylie said...

They're so cute! i wish I could talk Trent into letting me have one.