I think that their will always be a special connection between mothers and daughters, the same way as fathers and sons, and vice versa! Reagan is probably going to be my only girl and I can't believe how big she's getting! It's going to be her birthday here in a few weeks (#7) and I just wanted to let everyone know how grateful I am for her in my life, and she made me the mother that I am today. She is my savior most days, and I love having a little girl! This is her showing off her cute outfit she picked out that day, and sleeping with the sucker stuck in her mouth! :) It's pictures like this that I love, just of everyday life with kids. Thanks Reag for being mommy's little girl still...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't believe how big she is getting...It's doesn't seem like that long ago you told me to come over to your house and you told me you were pregnant with her!! You were so scared. I remember that adorable book you made to document your pregnancy with her. You are an amazing mom and am I am so proud of you. We need to get together more often!! Love ya! Love the blog by the way! Any puppies yet?
Hey Jess! I know the due date is close so good luck with everything! I also love the name you've picked out (I can play favorites!)Just wanted to stop in and say HI - I dont' see you very often. Take care ~ Jen
Post a Comment