Well, today was one of the last days that we'll get to see my little neice (kids cousin) Izzy. She's been up from Arizona for about a week or so now with her dad, and we just love to squeeze in all the play time we can while she's here! So we went for the day down to the Fun Park in Logan....jungle gym, 'ice ball', bowling, etc. Reagan scored tons of tickets playing skee ball, and Daxton got 2 strikes, and came in 2nd place! What a stud! (hence the #1 finger) I decided to just sit down and watch considering I'm not much in the jump around, bowling mode! Knowing me I'd fall anyways....and I'm 36 weeks now, so we can't take any chances! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, come on Jessie, you can pick up one of those 13 lb balls and throw it down those lanes!:) The Fun Park is always like visiting another country! Glad you had fun spending time with your family. Baby Rusty comes soon!!
Post a Comment