Thursday, July 17, 2008

more pics of dogs...!



Well, I got a couple more pics today of the pups. Dyna is in total "freak mom" mode! I've never seen her be this crazy about anything besides Kody!! ha ha. She only lets Kod and sometimes me near right now, it's so crazy how she just kicked right in to being a mom! But we love her, and she's our baby right now, so we're glad she's doing ok. We're down to 9 puppies now....I don't want to talk about it! :) But on a positive note, it won't be so hard for her to feed them, because that's definately become a concern.

2 comments:

Kandice said...

I'm sorry you lost another one! That is so sad. Looks like Dyna is doing good though! You are in for some real fun in about 6 weeks!;) hahaha!!

the rutledge's- said...

Jess- Your Mom gave me your blog site and I am stoked to be able to check it out often. Oh Man, JD's dream dog is a boxer, if we weren't hopefully moving here next year we would definently be interested in taking a puppy off of your hands. How you feeling? Not much longer to go--you can do it! I want to bring you guys dinner after the baby o.k.
By the way, Rusty's little room is adorable.