Thursday, April 2, 2009

4 years ago.....


HaPpy AnNivErSarY to us....4 years ago today I married this wonderful guy... Just wanted to tell ya that I love ya babe, and it's been the best 4 years of my life! I couldn't imagine not having him in my life....no one has ever made me laugh as hard as him, and I wouldn't rather be in anybody's company but his. We've been through so much in the past 4, but also so many FuN TImEs!!! Love you Kod....Here's to the next 40!!! (at least) :)

5 comments:

Will and Heidi said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you get to celebrate and do something fun. That's awesome.

Michelle W. Nate said...

Congrats guys! Happy Anniversary!

Nicole said...

Happy Anniversary guys!!

Kandice said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!! I remember your weddingh and how beautiful it was, you guys are awesome!! Love you guys.

Vicki said...

Thats Awesome! Life is is so great when your with your soul mate!