Daxton lost his first baby tooth today! What a milestone....
Working in a dental office, I realize kids fear about pulling their teeth...but Dax was more concerned about some lady called the "tooth fairy" that was going to be coming to his room that night! :) He said "Mom, what if she wakes me up and scares me? Can I sleep with you and put the tooth under your pillow?" How cute is that? He was pretty much thinkin that was the thing he should be concerned about...! And when Me and Kody were talking about it after, we realized how creepy it all really sounds...ha ha. So, I did my
"Mom smooth talkin" thing and made it sound all ok. :)
What a little stud we have....

4 comments:
That is the funniest thing ever! I guess it is a little creepy, but I've never really thought about it- Leave it to Dax!
You can tell he is so proud that it finally fell out :) He is such a stud! & the tooth fairy that is so funny. Most kids just want the money! Lets get together again soon! I want to see those pictures of Rusty & Carter!
I am so laughing at these pictures...sooo Dax. He never fails to crack me up. I bet he liked the tooth fairy the next morning:)
The tooth fairy freaked me out a little, too, but that's funny!! He's growing up, Jess!!
Post a Comment