Rusty loves those little biter biscuits, but makes one #$!@ of a mess!!! :) I remembered this with my other kids, so I've kindof avoided them so far...but ya know how it goes, "whatever makes them happy for a minute!" Anyhow...he's officially becoming a grabby, movin little baby. We all just love watching him grow up, and Reag and Dax are such a great help. This is a pic of Kod's little b-day party we had. His cake was banana bread....how original!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Exactly, whatever make them happy!! I remember those messy buggers but who could resist giving one to this sweet little guy. How cute!
What a cute little messy guy! Thank goodness for bath time :) We need to get together bad! He is so big & so stinkin cute. I'm sure the boys would love to play!
Wow they do make a mess.. I have never bought them because I have been fore warned.. Oh well whatever makes them happy like you said.. he is so cute.. And growing so big so fast...
Will loved those thing too. He is getting big fast! Can't wait for spring then maybe we will see you guys again.
Post a Comment