We haven't been doing much around here but the "normal everyday" busy routine...but I thought I'd post a few pictures of our happenings! :) We are so ready for SPRING!!! (along with everyone else)...so Kod and Dax have been spending as much time as poss. outside. All the neighbor boys come over and Kody trys to teach them all how to play fair!!! ha ha Anyhow...hope spring comes soon, we're gettin pretty bored in the house... :)
(We live in the laundry room it seems like...i despise it! By far my most hated job)

4 comments:
He is such a cute little stinker. He has those puppy dog eyes that make you just melt :)
Im with ya on the laundry thing - and I am also VERY ready for some warm spring weather!!!
That is the cutest picture in the laundry basket!! What a little cutie pie!
Fun pictures, I love that Kod is soo good with Daxer. And I love that little guy in the basket binkie, "I love Mommy" bib and all. Can't get enough of that little one.
Post a Comment