Sunday, April 5, 2009

8 months old...

Messy eater...loves jello and pudding!

Just going on a walk...gotta have my shades!


Rusty and Carter havin' a little play date together, they were too cute and funny!

Our little Kruizer hit the 8 month mark this weekend...can't believe how fast time is going by... I have some friends expecting in August, and I feel like that was just me! Anyhow...he's doing great, just eXtRemLy SpOileD! He's not crawling yet, but I feel like he will anyday, he is terrible at holding still. :) He doesn't really like baby food, just whatever we're eating seems to work! We love squeezin' his sweet little chubby legs and he has the cutest little laugh and personality...!

2 comments:

Ktbug said...

he is so cute. I have got to get one of those bumbo seats some time. It looks like it's a must. It does feel like time is flying. Before I know it it will be summer.

The Perry Family said...

Time is flying by!! It just keeps getting funner & funner as they get bigger :D Rusty is a cute little guy. Can't wait for this summer, play date mania!! :) Love the pictures of Carter & Rusty.