Yesterday was my Daxton's 6th birthday! I can't believe how fast my kids are growing up! It's so fun to watch them learn new things, and Dax is the best... Thanks bud for being a great son and BIG and little brother! :) We had a little party for him on Friday night because he had a party at his Dad's on sunday. He has really wanted a nintendo Ds like Reagan, so he got a blue one with a couple games, and was super happy! Anyhow...we had a great time with family and he invited his best friend TuCkEr over for a sleepover! They both had a soccer game on Saturday morning, and he scored 4 GoALs! Way to go dax...(I forgot my camera)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUD...WE LOVE YOU!

3 comments:
He can't be 6 already! Time goes by too fast. Looks and sounds like he had a great birthday.
He is one year older than carson, sounds like he had a good day! They just love having birthdays and getting older and bigger!
Hey Jessica, im not too sure if you remember me, this is Sherydon! We were pretty tight in kindergarten and first grade!! I was blog surfing and found yours. You have such a cute family!! Just thought id say hello!! I love your dad, he's such a lifesaver!!
Post a Comment