Friday, April 3, 2009

a little spring break fun...

Rusty after getting out of the swimmin' pool
In their jammers...and ready for bed


Dax and REag...my 2 fish...

oh...cutest kids...!

My little rollie pollie guy....

Since I had a couple days of work, No ScHoOl, (and crappy weather) my sweet Mom got us a hotel room to stay in for a night just down in Logan. It was nice to get out of the house for a bit, and let the kids do something different! They had a blast swimming (as always) and LOVE sleeping in a hotel room...! Not the best sleeping atmosphere for me and my mom, but we survived. :) Thanks mom for the great room, and for staying and helping us out! We love ya...
I took the older 2 kiddos to MoNstEr's and AlIeN's on Thursday, and it was a riot! I think I laughed more than they did...but they really enjoyed it. All in all...good week :)

2 comments:

The Foster's said...

Gotta love when life is chill, too bad we can't stay at home with our kiddos all the time:(

Vicki said...

Don't ya wish they would move spring break into may so it's at least warm! Looks like you all had fun despite cold weather.