Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Rusty Kruiz is 16 months!



Rusty LOVES cereal...can ya tell? :)

And he really loves dad! Rusty can't get enough of Kod when he's home (probably in the #1 position)....here they are cookin'...
Fortunately...I'm his mother...so he has to love me, even if I'm #2! :)


Can't believe how big our little boy is getting! He was supposed to stay my baby forever, but I don't think he's obeying.....! Anyhow....love him to pieces, even though he keeps us running around like crazy people. :) He is such a smart little thing, and has the funnest personality! Some of his favs:
-Talking on mom and dad's cell phones to grandma (or anyone)
-Loves to help cook (always has to be somehow involved if there's some kind of pan or oven/microwave)
-Not talking too much (at least not understandable) LOTS of jabber!
-But can say...Ma, Da, Cook, Da (Dax) Dy (Dyna) Key(Blanky) Ba (cup/bottle) and of course...NO
-Loves to pester and play with his BIg brother and sister
-Loves reading books before bed (or whenever your on the couch)
-DaNcInG...he can really shake it!

1 comment:

The Perry Family said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! We def need to let them run wild together...So fun, he is getting so smart!