Me and my sista...by "the heart" in downtown San Francisco...
(that means alot of walking)
And in front of the Theatre where we saw "wicked"....it was so entertaining, so glad we got to see this, it was my fav. part!
........At the Airport......
We had the awesome opportunity to go on a little "GiRlZ wEekEnD" with my sister and Mom. We did a little shoppin' (amazing) and got to go see the production WICKED and the Nutcraker Ballet. All of it was so great...and I think we all could have hung out there for a few more days! It's so fun to visit different places and see how others live their lives. Reagan was pretty nervous about the whole "airplane" thing...but she did awesome. So thankful for all these girls in my life...we had so fun hanging out together for a few days! Thanks mom for the awesome memories, food (cheesecake factory), and great company! We love ya....

5 comments:
Looks like a blast. Can we come next time?
How fun!! I've wanted to see Wicked for so long and missed it when it was in SLC:( I LOVED the book. I'm so glad you girls all got to go, next time take me! I love ya girlie!
FUN with no boys!...there is so much to do in SF..cool place
What a blast...so very, very, very jealous! But happy you and Reag both had the oppurtunity...looks like some serious girl fun. Your mama is so good to you!
What a great trip!
Post a Comment