"RoCkIn HaRLeY" (what a ham)
Rusty on Christmas morning
The Golightly gang....It was good to see uncle KC!
Where's the food???
XMAS EVE Jammies....
Well...can't really believe that it's all come and gone so fast, but seriously I think that time is really just....FLyInG bY! We had another great Holiday, and so happy to be able to spend time with both of our families and children. They make Christmas so much more enjoyable and I just love seeing their faces all day! We got to go to my mom's house for Christmas Eve get together and then had Christmas morning breakfast with Kod's Family....Thanks to everyone for their gifts...and we love you all!

2 comments:
Good times Jess, and they are all going by waaaay too fast. Before we know it we will be the grannies hosting Christmas. But I'm not wishing it away yet. Fun pics, love their cute faces...how I love these kids I tell ya!
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Rusty's Harley is so cute! I'm glad you guys had a fun family filled holiday. Love you guys!
Post a Comment