Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving '09

yeah...rusty wasn't going to swim, but he couldn't resist!!!
Dax and Reag workin hard on their GiNgeRbrEaD HouSeS


Well it's been awhile since I posted...my computer has been having fits! We had another GrEaT Thanksgiving this year....so glad that I got to spend it with my children and family. We went to my Grandma Hansen's, and it was simply de-lish...! Thanks Grandma for your awesome cookin', we all know we'd be havin' sandwiches if it was at my place...! (actually probably take-out) Anyhow...good times, kids made some cute gingerbread houses (thanks mom) and got to spend the night @ a hotel with uncle Andy and Izzy. Love when they can get together and play and swim! This last year has been a crazy one and I'd just like to take a sec and tell all my fam how awesome they are! Thank you for all you do for me, and just for being who you are.... I love my life and am thankful for all sorts of things! (too long to list) :)

No comments: