Monday, February 23, 2009

VEGAS BABY...

This last weekend me and Kod went off to Las Vegas for a couple days! We had tons of fun, and I'm glad we got to spend some time together... ALONE!!! :) We missed the kiddos of course, but it seems like it had been awhile since we just did our own thing. So ThAnKs MOM and KATHIE for watching Rusty Kruiz, your awesome! We mainly went down there to get some concrete supplies from my Uncle Ron that lives down there...but made some fun stops on the way. We stayed with my sister Jamie the first night in Cedar City, (so good to see her) then stayed with my Aunt and Uncle on Sat. night in the big city. I forgot to get any pics with them, but they have a sweet little place on a Country club right in the heart of Vegas...so it was a fun experience. It's so interesting to me and Kody to see the different life styles that other's live...! Kody's brother Kasey also lives there, so we went and saw his cute little house, and went out to lunch. THE WEATHER WAS BeAutIFuL!!! I could so live there during the winter.... So thanks to everyone for letting us stay and giving us directions to get around...
We went up and shopped at the HUGE malls on the strip, and drank lots of starbucks (there's one on every corner!) ....all and all, it was a great weekend!

Fat Elvis, skinny Elvis, and one HOT Michael Jackson...

Treasure Island...

Me and Kod...


Kody, jamie and Dillon...

Me and Jam...

4 comments:

Kandice said...

Oh, I totally love Vegas, well more Henderson and Green Valley. We want to live there! Josh's friends from high school still live there and during the winter we are always asking ourselves why do we live here in the snow. I LOVE it down there. That's so good you guys got away and had some alone time! Love you.

~Our Family~ said...

Yeah Vegas is fun.. Too much traffic and I get lost to easy.. Hows Casey doing? Looks like you guys had tons of fun...

The Foster's said...

Lucky dogs, looks like you had a blast. I love seeing you so happy Jess. And Kod I guess I don't mind seeing you happy too:)

Unknown said...

OMG!! I haven't seen Jamie in so so so long! What is she doing in Cedar City? Tell her hi for me! Wow, it was crazy to run onto you blog! How have you been women?